Sunday, December 1, 2013

Duck Week!


 Dear reader, I am pleased to announce the first annual Duck Week! In this week, I shall take a duck, take it apart and make stuff with all its bits. I'm hoping that this will become a tradition come November of every year.

I was inspired to do so partially because I love duck, partially because my beloved Central Market carries them and every week they taunt me as I pass through the grocery store, and partially because the Canal House cookbook has lots of great ideas for duck. 

So this year the three meals I will make are:
  • Duck Confit for two with Spicy Pickled Raisins (from Bon Appetit)
  • Duck Soup with Chinese Noodles (from Canal House Cooks Everyday)
  • Pan-Roasted Duck Breast with Apples and Caraway (from Canal House Cooks Everyday)
Stay tuned for the recipes and reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment