Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thanksgiving Plans


Thanksgiving. Let's discuss.




This year is going to be sort of a big deal. Peter is flying in on Tuesday. Mom is making Thanksgiving dinner. I am making a ton of unnecessary yet delicious things. Mulled wine will be drunk. I am making a nuclear cider cocktail. There will be a bonfire and ice skating and Christmas tree cutting. There will be a number of surprises which I will not list here on the very unlikely chance that my boyfriend reads this. In short, it is going to be awesome. Here's what's on the docket:

Mom's department:
  • Turkey (duh)
  • Stuffing (duh)
  • Mashed potatoes, gravy
  • Yams
  • Green beans
  • Creamed onions
The totally unnecessary and extremely excessive stuff I am making:
It is, as I said, going to kind of be a big deal. If anything turns out particularly well, I'll post the recipe and photos up here! Have a happy holiday, everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment